Protecting your sensitive business information and technology assets is a baseline for good business. A non disclosure agreement (NDA) can help you protect your assets while collaborating on business development and production.
We can help you to review NDAs that you receive from partners to ensure that your interests are safeguarded and that you do not become locked-in into the collaboration.
Things to look out for in NDAs:
- Are your assets protected by the definition of Confidential Information?
- Does the NDA create rights for the other party to continue to use / license your assets? If yes, is this your intention?
- Are there provisions that will influence the entire deal, beyond the scope of confidentiality? Limitation of liability, governing law and dispute resolution?
- Does the agreement limit yours or your organisation’s possibility to compete or to take other future assignments?
Recent price examples (excl. of VAT):
- Reviewing a standard NDA from a customer (Client IT Startup) – review with legal analysis and comments directed to the other party, fixed price 3 kSEK
- Reviewing an NDA draft from an IT Service Provider (Client Healthcare Provider) – review with legal analysis and comments directed to the other party, fixed price 10 kSEK
- Adapting the client’s existing NDA template (Client SaaS vendor) – review, 1 iteration, fixed price 7 kSEK
- Creating an NDA template (Client R&D company) – review, 1 iteration, fixed price 15 kSEK