We practice IoT device law, meaning knowing product liability law, intellectual property law, contract law and privacy laws as they apply to connected devices.
Our cross-functional team can provide insightful and practical legal advice for your IoT venture, in issues as:
- Using the cloud in a compliant manner
- How to build security and privacy into the device and ecosystem
- Choosing proper authentication solutions
- Intellectual Property disputes of new use of standardised technology and licenses
- Data ownership - what data do the supplier versus the customer and end-user own?