Using artificial intelligence to analyse the vast amount of data and make informed decisions is commonplace. There are some emerging legal issues to resolve to let your use of AI be successful and our advisors can help you with creative and practical advice.
Reach out to our experts today and get advice on issues like:
- How to protect your AI algorithms
- Contracts and liability – what is fair and what is balanced?
- Data Protection – how you can secure the use of valuable data
- Human Rights – keeping the logic ethical and non-discriminatory
- New models of collaboration between research, industry and academia
- Technical robustness – high demands on availability and warranties
- Damages – how to strike a fair balance and regulate the unknown consequences