Together with our Cloud & Infrastructure clients we set industry standards. We are solution-driven and give pragmatic and creative advice in all things cloud computing and IT-infrastructure. With our expertise in software, negotiations, data protection and regulatory we advice both CSPs and purchasers of cloud computing in risk assessments of cloud solutions.
Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) turn to us in a range of industries in setting up their optimal business model and legal structure of their cloud services agreements. If you are a Cloud Service Provider to the public sector or to a heavily regulated market (e.g. fintech, health or security) we know how to perform the required risk assessments, determine the appropriate requirements and successfully negotiate the necessary agreements.
- Our team of business lawyers advised a global outsourcing partner in public procurements of critical IaaS and SaaS services. We also provided ongoing support in contract management issues.
- We advised an international Infrastructure and Cloud Service Provider in the development of their different cloud services to the strictly regulated EU market. With our advice, they could offer cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) to actors in the public sector, healthcare sector and bank and fintech sector.
- We are advising a European provider of data communications and data centre in its data protection compliance reviews of its cloud-based service offerings and ancillary services.
- We act as the Data Protection Officer under the GDPR for a global listed Cloud & Infrastructure vendor.
- Our team advised a global Cloud Service Provider in the negotiation of a hybrid cloud environment of both private cloud and on-premise installation in the banking sector and liaised with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw. Finansinspektionen).